Today I woke up and felt grumpy. It had been a long, cold, day and I just wasn’t feeling all that chipper. I got ready for school, actually putting effort into it, and headed out on my way.
My drive was like any other day. I had great music on (thank you Mumford & Sons), but for some reason I couldn’t shake my grumpiness. I walked into my office, grabbed my keys and headed off to class.
On my way there I saw about a dozen people I knew. Everyone said “Hi” with a big smile on their face. It completely turned my day around. I got into class and could actually pay attention rather than just snoozing through it.
I know I don’t say it enough, but I am incredibly grateful for the people in my life. There are so many that go out of their way to be nice to me. It isn’t even a requirement, but something they automatically do. To those people I tip my hat to, because without them I’d be a grumpy punk with an oversized scarf on.
I have a secret to tell. I have been dating someone. It has only been since Christmas, but things have been progressing at a rather serious pace. Let me tell you a few reasons I am falling quickly.
1. She has the perfect body. Every curve is a reason why I love her. It amazes me how everytime I hold her it feels like she was made for me.
2. She has a long neck. Audrey Hepburn made the long neck a beautiful characteristic of any woman to have. Luckily my girl has an extremely long neck.
3. She sings like an angel. The tone of her voice is always in tune, and when it isn’t she responds immediately when I tell her to. She can do anything musically…really!
4. She is shiny. Not in the bad way, but a beautiful way. It is like she is glowing constantly everytime I see her.
5. She never leaves me. I am able to take her anywhere and everywhere. It makes me smile to know that she is a great travel companion and enjoys riding in my car.
6. She likes piggy back rides. You heard me right, she could ride on my back all day. It’s great because she is lightweight and doesn’t slow me down.
I can’t imagine having anyone besides Taylor in my life. I can make music with her, sing with her, laugh with her, and cry with her. She knows all of my deepest secrets and is anticipating when I will tell her my next one.
Taylor is my Taylor guitar.